This is so that the total proportion of direct and indirect ownership of Altimo in OTH reaches the 51% necessary for a controlling stake.
What does OTG stand for?
OTG stands for OTH (Over-the-Horizon) Targeting Gold (message format)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OTG
We have 52 other meanings of OTG in our Acronym Attic
- Onward to Golgotha (Incantation album)
- Operational Tactics Guide
- Operational Target Graphic (US DoD)
- Operations and Technology Group (Microsoft)
- Operations Tactics Group
- Optimal Treatment Guidelines
- Organic Trade Group
- Original Tool Gangster
- Originating Trunk Group
- Our Technical Guys, Ltd. (est. 2008; UK)
- Output Transfer Gate (computing)
- Outside Temperature Gauge (vehicle feature)
- Outside the Gates
- Oven Toast(er) Grill
- Over the Glasses (goggle type)
- OverTheGun (YouTube personality)
- Own the Game (sports)
- Oxford Theatre Guild (est. 1955; UK)
- Other Than Golf and Tennis (sports options)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTH said that its external auditors requested a change in the calculation of the corporate tax charge on its consolidated financial statements.
Furthermore, OTH is also present in Burundi, the Central African Republic, Namibia and Zimbabwe.
Commenting on the results, Khaled Bichara, Group CEO, OTH shared that Mobilink has shown healthy revenue growth in comparison to Q1 of 2009 thanks to an increased number in subscribers.
SkyWest is also continuing services between OTH and San Francisco International Airport (SFO), allowing travellers to and from the southern coast of Oregon to maintain their north and southbound flight options.
OTH is considered among the largest and most diversified network operators in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia.