This matchup has simply been one-sided since Chip Kelly took over Oregon's offense in 2007; the only OSU win in that span was Kelly's first year, when the Ducks were reeling without Dennis Dixon yet still had a chance to beat OSU on a late field-goal attempt.
What does OMCF stand for?
OMCF stands for OSU (Oklahoma State University) Microarray Core Facility (Stillwater, OK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMCF
We have 2 other meanings of OMCF in our Acronym Attic
- Order Militia Crucifera Evangelica
- Organization of Management/Confidential Employees (New York)
- Ombudsman Centre for the Environment and Development
- Ordine Medici Chirurghi E Odontoiatri (Italian Medical Doctors, Surgeons and Dentists Registry)
- Ontario Maternity Care Expert Panel (Ontario Women’s Health Council)
- One Million Corals Framework (environmental project)
- Operational Mission Critical Failure
- Operations and Maintenance Control File
- Operations Manager Connector Framework (web service)
- Orbiter Maintenance & Checkout Facility
- Once-More-Collided Flux Estimator
- West Virginia Office of Maternal, Child, and Family Health
- Orebro Medical Centre Hospital (Orebro, Sweden)
- Oude Motoren Club Herselt (Dutch: Old Motorcycle Association)
- Office of Motor Carrier and Highway Safety
- ONT Management Control Interface
- OpenManage Client Instrumentation
- Oakland & Macomb Center for Independent Living (Clinton Township, MI)
- Office of Military Cooperation Kuwait
- Official Medicines Control Laboratory (EDQM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The students collaborated with the OSU Center for International Trade and Development (CITD) to raise funds for OSU's West Africa community development projects.
There are several factors that determine how much cars and trucks pollute, and vehicle make is one of the more significant," said OSU professor of city and regional planning and study co-author Jean-Michel Guldmann.
During a recent community needs assessment, sponsored by the Oregon State University (OSU) Extension Service, three strategic directions were identified: * Strengthening Communities and Economics * Sustaining Natural Resources and Agriculture * Enhancing Families, Youth, and Health All three strategic directions support the primary goal of the OSU Extension Service of Building Sustainable Communities.
The Open-Source Bonus That brings me to the OSU bonus I promised.
Originally a joint property of OSU in Columbus and Ohio Wesleyan University (OWU) in Delaware, Ohio, the telescope stands on land that belonged to OWU and was sold to the Green Highlands Ohio General Partnership, which planned to develop the land.