He noted "we expect both Serbia and Kosovo authorities to cooperate fully with the OSCE and the OSCE Mission in Kosovo (OMIK) to ensure that the agreement can be successfully implemented in a safe and secure environment for all.
What does OMIK stand for?
OMIK stands for OSCE Mission in Kosovo
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMIK
We have 1 other meaning of OMIK in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Mutual Insurance Group (est. 1901)
- Old Mutual Investment Group (South Africa; property investing)
- Oral Microbiology and Immunology Group (University of Glasgow; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe) Mission to Georgia (est. 1992; Vienna, Austria)
- Old Mutual Investment Group South Africa
- Obtuse Marginal II
- Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (UK)
- Online Mendelian Inheritance In Man (usually seen as OMIM)
- Observatoire des Mutations Institutionnelles et Juridiques (French)
- Open Mouth, Insert Keyboard
- Open Messaging Interface LIBrary REpresentation Standards
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
- Ornamental Metal Institute of New York (New York, NY)
- Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development (Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines)
- Ocean Model Intercomparison Project
- Office for Management of Intellectual Property (University of California, Santa Cruz)
- Old Mutual Investment Partners (Denver, CO)
- Optimized Multicolor Immunofluorescence Panel
- Oregon Medical Insurance Pool
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, together with the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the OSCE Mission in Kosovo conducts regular surveys on the situation of ethnic minorities in Kosovo.
Sven Lindholm, spokesman for the OSCE mission in Kosovo, said he believed that media reports were not responsible for the decree.