Head of the OSCE Center in Bishkek Sergey Kapinos met President Almazbek Atambaev on March 27, where the sides discussed success of support program of law enforcement agencies reforms in Kyrgyzstan, press service of President said.
What does OMIG stand for?
OMIG stands for OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe) Mission to Georgia (est. 1992; Vienna, Austria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OMIG
- Engineering Officer Member of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Organización de Médicos Indígenas del Estado de Chiapas (Spanish: Organization of Indigenous Doctors of the State of Chiapas)
- Open Mouth Insert Foot
- Original Mackinac Island Fudge (Saginaw, MI)
- Oman India Fertilizer Company (India)
- OCTAVE (Operationally Critical Threat, Asset and Vulnerability Evaluation) Method Implementation Guide (information security; Carnegie Mellon University; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Office of Medicaid Inspector General (New York state)
- Ohio Mutual Insurance Group (est. 1901)
- Old Mutual Investment Group (South Africa; property investing)
- Oral Microbiology and Immunology Group (University of Glasgow; Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Old Mutual Investment Group South Africa
- Obtuse Marginal II
- Open Middleware Infrastructure Institute (UK)
- Online Mendelian Inheritance In Man (usually seen as OMIM)
- Observatoire des Mutations Institutionnelles et Juridiques (French)
- Open Mouth, Insert Keyboard
- OSCE Mission in Kosovo
- Open Messaging Interface LIBrary REpresentation Standards
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Optimisation of Monitoring for Internal Exposure
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the 844th session of the OSCE Permanent Council held on 15 December in Vienna, a formal decision, which took effect on 1 January 2011, was taken by consensus for changing the name of the OSCE Mission to the Republic of Macedonia.
One should notice that Kazakhstan has assumed the chairmanship in OSCE in a challenging period.
According to them, the Government wants OSCE to have a liaison office in Macedonia in the future but not a mission, which is explained by the fact that Macedonia has made significant democratic progress and exceeded the status of a crisis country.
Even so, the Government responded with a nervous reaction in which it held OSCE a lecture and announced that "they will analyze OSCE's recommendations with a larger dose of caution" in the future.