The ONGC has recently signed a MoU with the Tripura government and Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals to jointly establish a fertilizer plant in the state.
What does OTPC stand for?
OTPC stands for ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation) Tripura Power Company (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTPC
We have 9 other meanings of OTPC in our Acronym Attic
- Ought to Pass with Amendment (New Hampshire)
- Out-of-Turn Plan Amendment
- Oblique Type Plating Barrel
- Oil Tight Push Button
- Ovine Trophoblastic Protein B (biochemistry)
- Office of Tobacco Prevention and Control (Texas)
- Ohio Table Pad Company (Lagrange, IN)
- Oklahoma Turning Point Council (public health; Oklahoma)
- Oliver Tyrone Pulver Corporation (est. 1985; Pittsburgh, PA)
- One Textbook per Child
- Ohio Township Police Department (Pennsylvania)
- One Time Password Daemon
- Online Teacher Professional Development (various organizations)
- Oolong Tea Polyphenol Extract
- Officer Training Program Examining Center
- Office of Terrorism Preparedness and Emergency Response
- Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (American Occupational Therapy Association)
- Ohio Tobacco Prevention Foundation
- Ontario Teachers Pension Fund (Canada)
- Overseas Territories Programme Fund (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IF AMBEDKAR Stadium is the venue, ONGC seem to be the ring master.
A sale of five per cent of ONGC would raise about INR 120 billion ($2.
A sale of 5 percent of ONGC would raise about 120 billion rupees ($2.
Three ONGC sources said Thursday the company was "exploring the possibility" of refining the Syrian crude at a 236,400 bpd coastal refinery it runs through its subsidiary, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.