She added: "I'm OK, thank you to everyone for your concern.
What does KTY stand for?
KTY stands for OK, Thank You
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KTY
We have 1 other meaning of KTY in our Acronym Attic
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve (Nepal)
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber Syndrome
- Krakowskie Towarzystwo Wedkarstwa Sportowego (Polish: Krakow Sports Fishing Association; Poland)
- Keys To Weight Training (video)
- Koninklijke Temse Watersport Vereniging (Dutch: Royal Temse Sports Association; Belgium)
- Keep the Whole World Singing (barbershop harmony motto)
- Korea Train Express
- Karayollari Tasima Yönetmeligi (Turkish)
- Kill The Young (UK band)
- Kudos to You
- Kapitein Ter Zee (Dutch)
- Kyros Tablet Zone
- Karma Tekchen Zabsal Ling (Tibetan Buddhist Centre; Toronto, Canada)
- Frequency Sub-Band
- Kakatiya University (Warangal, India)
- Kanagawa University (Japan)
- Kannur University (India)
- Kansas Union (University of Kansas)
- Kansas University (or University of Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burley apologized and said: "No it's ok, thank you.
Judging by the bustle here on the Monday we visited, it is doing OK, thank you very much.
The caller replies: "I just wanted to say, quickly, an important message to you if you could pass it on, OK, thank you.
Maybe that's why I decided to start a cleaning business, which is doing OK, thank you very much.
She smiled as he told her: "I had a liver transplant a fortnight ago but I'm OK, thank you.
With these young lads we're doing OK, thank you very much.