Frontiers of Governance: The OECD and Global Public Management Reform By LESLIE A.
What does OLHF stand for?
OLHF stands for OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) Lower Head Failure (nuclear accident-prevention research)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OLHF in our Acronym Attic
- Our Lady of the Hills (Kerrville, TX)
- Ovine Luteinizing Hormone
- Outgoing Line History Block
- Ocala Leased Housing Corp.
- Office of the Leader of the House of Commons (UK)
- Ohio Latino Health Coalition
- Open, Low, High, Close (investing)
- Our Lady Help of Christians
- Our Lady of Holy Cross College (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Object Life History Diagram (object life cycle)
- Ohio Lincoln Highway Heritage Corridor (Canton, OH)
- Ohio Lincoln Highway League (Lima, OH)
- Old Lake Highlands Neighborhood Association (Dallas, TX)
- Our Lady Help of Christians (Catholic church; Waldorf, MD)
- Oakland Living History Program (Oakland, CA)
- Open Left Hand Plane
- Order of the Left Hand Path (Satanism)
- Obstructive Left Heart Syndrome (cardiology)
- Ocean Lakes High School (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Old Lizard Head Series (geology; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a paper, The Welfare Expenditure Debate--Economic Myths of the Left and the Right Revisited, Whiteford said that Australia's total welfare spending is below the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development average only because its pays out half in pensions as OECD average.
OECD Attribution of Profits On October 12, TEI responded to a request for comments by the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) on a revised Discussion Draft on the Attribution of Profits to a Permanent Establishment--Part I (General Considerations), which was published in August.
The OECD special program to validate the rat uterotrophic bioassay: an overview.