Numerous studies have shown that OCD is familial, mainly because of genetic influences.
What does OCDLA stand for?
OCDLA stands for OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) Center of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCDLA
- Orange County Dental Hygienists' Society
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Institute (McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA)
- Oklahoma Cultures Digital Initiative (Sam Noble Oklahoma Museum of Natural History)
- Online Computer Distribution Inc. (Canada)
- Organisational Capacity Developers Institute (Swaziland)
- Organizational Culture Diagnostic Instrument
- Oconee County Drum Line (Georgia)
- Off-Campus Distributed Learning (Australia)
- Opolskie Centrum Demokracji Lokalnej (Polish: Local Center for Democracy)
- Orange County Docent League (California)
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (Norman, Oklahoma)
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Office of Civil Defense Mobilization
- Optical Code Division Multiplexing (information technology)
- Orthogonal Code-Division Multiplexing
- Optical Code Division Multiple Access
- Orthogonal Code Division Multiple Access
- Orange County Digital Media Center (California)
- Onondaga County Department of Mental Health
- Off Campus Dining Network (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Few studies have focused on improving sleep in children with OCD, but some recent studies indicate that reducing anxiety in a child with OCD may improve sleep.
His family moves to a new town to try and give Devon a fresh start, only to find his OCD still ruling and ruining his life.
Laboratory analyses of the brains of the mutant mice then revealed molecular footprints of Hoxb8 activity in areas that had already been implicated in control of animal grooming and generation of human OCD symptoms, such as compulsive hand washing.
The conflict surrounding the OCD is exemplified by the cases of Kroy (Europe) Limited(1) and Fort Howard Corp.