The National Programme of Nutritional Support to Primary Education, commonly known as midday meal scheme, happens to be one of the world's largest nutritional programmes, covering more than one million schools throughout India.
What does NSPE stand for?
NSPE stands for Nutritional Support to Primary Education (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSPE
We have 15 other meanings of NSPE in our Acronym Attic
- Network Systems Planning and Development (Sprint)
- North Sea Port District (Belgium & the Netherlands)
- Northeastern School of Photography & Design (Assam, India)
- National Surveys of Prescription Drug Information Provided to Patients
- Nuclear Safety Professional Development Program (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- National Standards for Physical Education (National Association for Sport and Physical Education)
- Navy Senior Procurement Executive
- New Star Private Equity
- Nova Scotia Provincial Exhibition (Truro, Nova Scotia)
- National Society of Professional Engineers Political Action Committee (Virginia)
- National Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing In America
- North Sinai People on Environment Protection Society
- National Strategic Partnership Forum (UK)
- National Student Paddling Forum (UK)
- National Swimming Pool Foundation (est. 1965)
- NationStates Public Forums (website)
- No Single Point of Failure
- Non-State Pension Fund (various locations)
- Not Specially Provided For
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Programme of Nutritional Support to Primary Education (commonly known as Mid day meal scheme), one of the world's largest nutritional programmes, covers more than one million schools.