Ofria, who is also a nutrition educator, recommends the following list of heart-healthy ingredients for February, which is national heart month, and for good heart health all year.
What does NE stand for?
NE stands for Nutrition Educator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NE
We have 35 other meanings of NE in our Acronym Attic
- not enrolled
- Not Equal
- Not Estimable
- Not Evaluated (IUCN Red List of Threatened Species category)
- Not Examined
- Nuclear Energy
- Nuclear Engineer
- Nuclear Envelope (cell anatomy)
- Nuclear Extract
- Nueva Ecija (Philippines)
- Occupation Special Delivery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Operation Noble Eagle
- Network Engineering and Projects
- Naval Electronics & Surveillance Systems (Lockheed Martin)
- Neutrophil Elastase Positive
- Network Element-Adjunct Processor (Sprint)
- Nurse Executive - Board Certified
- Naval Engineering Technical Information Management System
- Neither Exercised nor Took Oral Contraceptives
- Network Element/Service Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coleman, a nutrition educator at the Worcester-based University of Massachusetts at Amherst Extension Nutrition Education on Chandler Street, is like the Pied Piper of healthy eating.
Author Note(s): The author thanks Charles Brown, Professional Engineer and Data Analyst, UCCE Alameda County; Michele Brown, Nelly Camacho, Lan Nguyen and Evely Tilson, Nutrition Educators, UCCE Alameda County, for their community outreach; and Doris H.
What most people want is a weight loss, whole health coaching, and a total fitness solution that ultimately works to support their lifestyle and works for them in the long term," explains Natalie Pyles, a Certified Master Fitness Trainer, Wellness Coach, Licensed Nutritionist, and Holistic Nursing and Nutrition Educator with over nineteen years of experience in the Medical, Health, and Fitness Industry in the Phoenix and surrounding area.
Nutrition educators, Master Food Preservers and Food Pantry volunteers who each year teach more than 35,000 Lane County residents about food safety, food preservation and preparing healthy, affordable meals.
In "The Healthiest Meals On Earth: The Surprising, Unbiased Truth About what Meals To Eat And Why" by nationally recognized weight loss, nutrition and health expert Jonny Bowden (along with the assistance of board-certified holistic health counselor and nutrition educator Jeannette Bessinger) provides an impressive series of meals and recipes that are as healthy and nutritious as they are delicious and 'kitchen cook friendly'.
Kids and families are on the go year-round," says Sarah Tedeschi, community nutrition educator for Organic Valley.