Intake was calculated using the Nutrition Data System for Research Version 2007, and consumption was monitored using diet diaries and by measuring the weights of the returned pistachios.
What does NDS stand for?
NDS stands for Nutrition Data System (University of Minnesota)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDS
We have 216 other meanings of NDS in our Acronym Attic
- Northland Design Studies (Australia)
- Notre Dame School (various locations)
- Nouvelle Dynamique Syndicale (French: New Dynamic Association; Congo)
- Novell Directory Service
- Novell Directory Services
- NPIC (National Photographic Interpretation Center) Data Server
- Nuclear Detection Satellite
- Nuclear Detection System
- NUDET Detection System
- Numa Driving School (Okayama, Japan)
- NIMA Delivery Service Dissemination Element
- National Data Standards for Injury Surveillance (software; Flinders University; Australia)
- n-Doxylstearic Acid
- Naperville Diamond Softball Association (Illinois)
- Naphthalene Disulfonic Acid
- National Data Security Agency (Pakistan)
- National Debt Settlement Association
- National Democratic Students’ Association (Nepal)
- National Deputy Sheriffs Association
- National Dietary Survey of Adults
Samples in periodicals archive:
This information was then processed with a computer program known as the Minnesota Nutrition Data System, a nutrient calculation/diet assessment tool that converts amounts of foods reported to gram weights and calculates the total proteins, calories, and fat and other nutrient information.