As holistic nutrition consultants, teachers, and authors, we look forward to and depend on the Townsend Letter for cutting-edge information about functional laboratory testing and nutritional and herbal therapies.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for Nutrition Consultant (aka Nutritional Consultant)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- Nuchal Cord
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Nuke Cannon (gaming, Command & Conquer Generals)
- Numerical Control
- Numerically Controlled
- Numismatic Chronicle (UK)
- Nunca (Portuguese)
- Nurse Call
- Nurse Corps
- Occupation Air Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Oficina Nacional de Normalización (Cuba)
- First Phasing Maneuver (Orbiter Rendezvous Maneuver)
- Non Contact Atomic Force Microscopy
- North Carolina Community-Based Public Health Initiative
- North Carolina Emergency Nurses Association
- Net-Centric Functional Capabilities Board
- North Carolina Institute of Medicine (Morrisville, NC; also seen as NCIOM)
- Network Channel/National Channel Interface (code)
- Northern California Regional Terrorism Threat Assessment Center (US FBI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a holistic nutrition consultant Shari Solomon provides each client at each appointment the education, support and encouragement needed to follow the diet and eating habits they design together.
2% in the half-year to October 11 as it doubled the number of in-store pet nutrition consultants and rolled out a microchipping service to each of its 331 outlets.
Zeinab Taha, Nutrition Consultant at the Maternal and Child Health Department in the Ministry of Health, said: "Nutritional education programmes will be conducted in health centres, schools and women's associations as part of the strategy.
Nutrition consultant Dr Chris Fenn said: "Brits abroad tend to binge on food as well as drink.
95 Paperback TX357 Kittler, a nutrition consultant, and Sucher (nutrition and food science, San Jose State University) provide dieticians, nutritionists, and food service professionals with an overview of the food practices of various ethnic, religious, and regional groups of the US.
Assistant in Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Judy C C Phillips, MS, RD, LDN, Culinary Nutrition Consultant and Program Manager, "WIN-WIN for Health," South End Community Center, Boston; Dr.
An official with the State Food and Nutrition Consultant Committee, points to worsening diets as causes of health problems, including obesity.