What does DANUBS stand for?
DANUBS stands for Nutrient Management in the Danube Basin and its Impact on the Black Sea
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Data Acquisition Network for Turbine Evaluation
- Delays Alternating with Nutations for Tailored Excitation (NMR spectroscopy)
- Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe, Ltd.
- Deployment Analysis Network Tool Extended
- Distributed Address, Naming and Transaction Environment
- Domain Analysis Trust Extraction (paradigm)
- Development Assistance Network for Tourism Enhancement and Investment (Madrid, Spain)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Services
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support
- Demonstrate and Assess New Tools for Environmental Sustainability (2002-2005; EU Life-Environment)
- Deutsche Anwalt- und Notar-Versicherung (German: German Lawyer and Notary Public Insurance)
- Diagnostic Analysis of Nonverbal Accuracy
- Defense Association of New York (legal association)
- District Attorney New York
- Deaf Aotearoa New Zealand (est. 1977; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Deportivo Anzoategui (Venezuelan sports club)
- Design Association of New Zealand (professional group)
- Data Access Objects (Microsoft)
- Data Analysis Office
- Data Assimilation Office