Indonesia Location: Kupang, Nusa Tenggara Timur Phone No.
What does NTT stand for?
NTT stands for Nusa Tenggara Timur (Indonesia province)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NTT
We have 65 other meanings of NTT in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Stationary Traffic Train
- Non-Tariff Trade (economics)
- Non-Tenure Track (academia)
- Non-Traditional Threat
- Notice to Tenderers (New Zealand)
- Notice to Treat
- Nuclear Testing Talks
- Núcleo de Transferência de Tecnologia (Brazil)
- Núcleo Temático de Turismo (Brazil)
- Number Theoretic Transform
- National Table Tennis Association
- National Technical Training Authority (est. 1999; Bhutan)
- National Trailer and Towing Association (Barford, England, UK)
- Network Termination and Testing Apparatus (telecommunications)
- North Texas Tollway Authority
- National Technology Transfer and Advancement Act
- National Training and Technical Assistance Center
- Non-Tsetse Transmitted Animal Trypanosomoses (disease)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (TC series Seinfeld episode referring to homosexuality)
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That (Seinfeld)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More and more Bajau people have settled along the coasts of Sulawesi, Kalimantan Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur, and Halmahera.