The program stems from an initiative of the Federal Department of Health and Aging, aiming to boost opportunities for rural and remote nurses, by training them as general practice nurses,' said Liz Meadley the Program Manager of Nursing in General Practice, at the Alliance of NSW Divisions.
What does NiGP stand for?
NiGP stands for Nursing in General Practice (Australia; Nursing in General Practice Training and Support Initiative)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NiGP
We have 2 other meanings of NiGP in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Ireland Geographic Information System (est. 1983; UK)
- NERC (Natural Envrionment Research Council) Isotope Geosciences Laboratory (UK)
- National Institute of Golf Management (Wheeling, WV)
- National Interest Group Minute
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences
- Nomor Induk Guru Nasional (Indonesian: National Parent Teacher Number; educational classification)
- Not in Good Order
- Nanjing Institute of Geology and Paleontology (China)
- National Income Generating Programme (Tanzania)
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc.
- Nursing Innovation Grant Program (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- National Institute on Genealogical Research (National Archives in Washington, DC, and College Park, MD)
- National Indian Gaming Regulatory Act
- Northern Ireland Gay Rights Association
- National Institute for Genealogical Studies (Canada)
- National Institute of Geological Sciences (Philippines)
- Noise Insulation Grant Scheme (Ministry of Defence; UK)
- Northern Ireland Grain Trade Association (agriculture; UK)
- New International Greek Testament Commentary
- North Island Grid Upgrade (New Zealand)