SILVER SPRING, MD -- The American Nurses Foundation (ANF) today announced the launch of its 2013 Nursing Research Grant (NRG) Program that will provide 29 research awards totaling more than $200,000 to beginner and experienced nurse researchers.
What does NR stand for?
NR stands for Nursing Research
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NR
We have 53 other meanings of NR in our Acronym Attic
- Nouveau Riche
- Nouvelle République (French: New Republic; newspaper)
- November Rain (Guns N' Roses song)
- Nuclear Reactor
- Nuclear Receptor (protein class)
- Nucleo de Reserva (Guatemala, police reserves)
- Null Reference
- Number of Rotations (main rotor speed)
- Nummer (Swedish: Number)
- Recurrent Nova
- Submersible Research Vehicle (Nuclear Propulsion)
- Naval Research & Development
- Naval Research & Development Command
- Navy Rights and Responsibilities
- Nitrate Reductase Negative
- Net-Ready Key Performance Parameter
- Non-Redundant Protein Data Bank
- Net Ready/Key Performance Parameter
- Naval Reactors 1 (Research Submarine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By Noimot Olayiwola/Staff Reporter In an effort to shape the future of nursing career through innovative education and research initiatives as well as instilling a culture of nursing research inquiry, the HMC yesterday organised a two-day 'Nursing Research Workshop' for its nursing staff.
Understanding the underlying paradigm of nursing research, its passion for discovery of new facts, and the power of nursing research to innovate and transform communities of care is essential to understanding nursing.
The research panel identified leaders in neuroscience nursing and conducted a review of neuroscience nursing research literature and an American Association of Neuroscience Nurses membership survey on research priorities.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The 15th Annual Nursing Research Day was held April 16, 2010 with 95 attendees.
The third edition introduces the concept of evidence-based practice much earlier in the text, and emphasizes the relevance of nursing research to evidence-based practice.
Four new members have been named to the National Advisory Council for Nursing Research, the principal advisory board for the National Institute of Nursing Research.
St Vincent's & Mater Health Sydney (SV&MHS) has joined with Australian Catholic University (ACU National) to officially launch the SV&MHS ACU National Nursing Research Institute (NRI).