They may be of equal value for nursing, particularly where there is commitment to the American Nurses Association's Magnet Program, which mandates a nursing peer review process.
What does NPR stand for?
NPR stands for Nursing Peer Review (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPR
We have 187 other meanings of NPR in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Permanent Resident (various locations)
- Non-Photorealistic Rendering (3D rendering technique used in computer graphics)
- Northern Pacific Railroad
- Northern Plains Railroad
- Nose-Poke Response (animal research)
- Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (Federal Reserve Bank)
- Nozzle Pressure Ratio (jet engines)
- Nuclear Posture Review
- Number of Problem Reports (TL 9000)
- Nurse-Patient Ratio
- Permutation (probabilities)
- National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-A
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptor-B
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptor 1
- Nitrogen Permease Regulator 2
- Natriuretic Peptide Receptor 3
- National Performance Results Act
- National Petrochemical and Refiners Association
- National Petroleum Refiners Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary criteria to consider is whether or not the approving organization uses a nursing peer review process.