Provider Support Nursing facility providers cannot be the sole transformers of culture.
What does NF stand for?
NF stands for Nursing Facility
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NF
We have 27 other meanings of NF in our Acronym Attic
- Not Fair
- Not Finished
- Not Funny
- Notch Filter
- Nowa Fantastyka (Polish)
- Nuclear Factor
- Nuclear Fuel
- Nuclear Furnace
- Nuestra Familia (Our Family, prison gang)
- Number of Failures
- Nut Free (food)
- Nutrition Facts
- Nuclear Fuels and Materials Department
- Neurofibromatosis Type 1
- Neurofibromatosis Type 2
- Non-Food Agro-Industrial Research Information Dissemination (European Commission)
- Nuclear Factor Erythroid 1
- Near Field to Far Field Transformation
- High Molecular Weight NeuroFilament Protein
- Nuclear Factor Kappa Beta
Samples in periodicals archive:
In its preliminary report, MedPAC said such an action would reduce Medicare spending on home care and skilled nursing facility matters by up to $600 million each in fiscal 2006.
Nursing facility litigation has become an industry in itself.
Second, we should not delude ourselves into believing that the nursing facility, even though in some cases "Edenized" and more homelike, is not an institutional environment conducive to breeding depression; because of the sheer burden of illness and disability it confronts, the nursing home will never be totally dissociated from its institutional status.
Richard Brockman, president, Camden Nursing Facility Inc.