AUGUST 7-12 Nursing Best Practice Guidelines Institute 2005,"Leading and Shaping Clinical Excellence," sponsored by the Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario, in Alliston, Ontario, Canada; www.
What does NBPG stand for?
NBPG stands for Nursing Best Practice Guidelines (Registered Nurses Association of Ontario; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBPG
We have 3 other meanings of NBPG in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Bacteremic Pneumococcal Disease
- North Beach Public Development Authority (aka North Beach Water; Ocean Park, WA; water district)
- Negative Binomial Probability Density Function
- New Brunswick Prescription Drug Program (Canada)
- New Brunswick Public Employees Association (Canada)
- Non-Bone Pressed Erect Length
- National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards
- New Brunswick Society of Physical Education Specialists (New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Braunfels Professional Fire Fighters Association (Texas)
- Nepal Biogas Promotion Group (est. 1994)
- National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (India)
- North Bay Psychiatric Hospital (Canada)
- National Board of Public Health Examiners (Pittsburgh, PA)
- N-Butyl-3-Butyl Pyridinium Iodide (natural cholinesterase inhibitor)
- NAVSEA Basic Paint Inspector
- New Bedford Public Interest (Massachusetts)
- Number of Bytes Per Inode
- New Brunswick Printing Industries Association
- National Bank of Pakistan
- National Beer Pong League