Students in the cosmetology and certified nursing assistant programs are ready to launch their careers as soon as they leave high school, though.
What does NAP stand for?
NAP stands for Nursing Assistant Program (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAP
We have 298 other meanings of NAP in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Adelaide Plains (Australia)
- Not A Problem
- Not Authorized POMCUS
- Nuclear Aggregate of Polyamines
- Nuclear Aggregates of Polyamines
- Nuclear Auxiliary Power
- Nucleosome Assembly Protein
- Nuevo Amanecer Press (information service)
- Nuisance Abatement Program (various locations)
- Nuisance Attribute Projection
- Nursing Assistive Personnel
- Network Access Protection Enforcement Client (Microsoft)
- Network Access Protection Enforcement Server (Microsoft)
- Network Access Protection Health Policy Server (Microsoft)
- 1-15/Neutrophil-Activating Peptide-2
- Napoleon Dynamite (movie)
- Not Authorized Prepositioning - Deferred
- Nucleosome Assembly Protein-1
- Nucleosome-Associated Protein 1
- National Academy of Performing Arts (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most have experience in some area of health care, many have completed a Certified Nursing Assistant Program.
Built on funding secured by Arizona Congressman Ed Pastor, the rigorous program has seen more than 120 students complete their certified nursing assistant programs, more than 100 complete licensed practical nurse requirements, and more than 60 earn their registered degrees.
Also, in conjunction with Good Samaritan Hospital's six-week State-Tested Nursing Assistant Program, Bayley Place provides a venue for students to receive hands-on training in resident care responsibilities.
Web forum for nursing assistants a big bit THE NORTON, OHIO-BASED CAREER NURSing Assistant Programs (CNAP) entered the new year by launching a Web site to provide nursing assistants a forum in which to share ideas and learn from one another.