Vincent Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Association.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for Nursing Alumni Association (various universities)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- North American Aviation
- North Atlantic Assembly (NATO)
- Northwestern Alumni Association (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- Not Always Afloat
- Not Another Acronym
- Not At All
- Notable Achievement Award
- Nuclear Accidents Agreement
- Nucleic Acid Amplification
- Number Available Agents (Sprint)
- Nagano Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- NASA Academy Alumni Association
- National Aboriginal Achievement Awards
- National Academic Advising Association
- National Agricultural Aviation Association
- National Aircraft Appraisers Association
- National Alarm Association of America
- National Alliance for Abuse Awareness
- National Alliance of Auto Agents
- National Antique Arms Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] At the reception, Eve Hoygaard, MS '89, RN, WHNP-BC, president of the CU College of Nursing Alumni Association, presented Dr.
Professional accomplishments include participation in the founding of the Department of Nursing Alumni Association and the UNLV Nursing Honor Society, a forerunner of the current Sigma Theta Tau chapter.
We are deeply grateful for Cheryl Ferrante, who worked very hard to make this happen, and the Worcester City Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Association for their generous support of our graduate students in the Community and Public Health Nursing programs" said Stephanie Chalupka '80, chairwoman of the Dr.
The Ruth Hans Award, sponsored by the Lutheran Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Association and supporting BSN education, went to Angela Mason, a BSN nursing student at Salisbury University.
Cooper, MSN, RN, recently received The President's Award of Distinction from the Vanderbilt University School of Nursing Alumni Association.
Sue was founding member of UNLV Nursing Alumni Association.
Georgette was a past President of the Burbank School of Nursing Alumni Association and a Past President of the Aids Consortium.