it takes the members of the Oklahoma Nurses Association to get involved by contacting legislators, serving as Nurse of the Day and coming to the our day at the Capitol.
What does NOD stand for?
NOD stands for Nurse Of the Day
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NOD
We have 79 other meanings of NOD in our Acronym Attic
- Notice of Determination
- Notice of Direction
- Notice of Disagreement (US VA)
- Notice of Discharge
- Notice of Discrepancy
- Notice of Disposition
- Nucleotide Oligomerization Domain
- Number of Deaths (gaming)
- Number One Daughter
- Nuovo Ordinamento Didattico (Italian: New Educational Order)
- Nurse on Duty
- Night Observation Devices - Long Range
- Night Observation Devices - Medium Range
- Nucleotide Oligomerization Domain 1
- National Operatic and Dramatic Association (UK)
- National Orientation Directors Association
- New Orleans Dental Association
- Northeast Ohio Dispatcher Association (also seen as NEODA)
- Northern Ohio Dressage Association
- Notice of Data Availability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jamie was selected to serve as Nurse of the Day on May 10 in honor of Florence Nightingale's birthday.
The Oklahoma Nurses Association is proud to dedicate April 19th as the Rebecca Anderson, Nurse of the Day this and every year.
Each year ONA receives a frequently asked question from students and nurses alike: What is it like if I serve as Nurse of the Day or if I attend the Nurses Day at the Capitol?
Being Nurse of the Day is a true privilege that we should be honored to take advantage of.
This designation will be awarded to the ONA member selected from a competitive process to serve as the honorary Rebecca Anderson Nurse of the Day through the oNa Nurse of the Day program during legislative season at the State Capitol.
She said that I was her first nurse of the day and will remember me.
Between our Nurse of the Day program and Nurses Day at the Capitol, we have had phenomenal participation.