Nurse Educator Scholarship Program (straight scholarship-new 2010) 4.
What does NESP stand for?
NESP stands for Nurse Educator Scholarship Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NESP
We have 14 other meanings of NESP in our Acronym Attic
- Navy EHF Satellite Program
- Network Enabling System Partner
- Network of Single Professionals (est. 2007)
- Neuroendocrine Secretory Protein
- New England Street Performance (automobile club)
- New Equipment Support Package
- Nintendo Entertainment System Portable
- Normalized Effective Signal Power
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists
- Novel Erythropoiesis Stimulating Protein
- NanoEngineered Superconductors for Power Applications
- National Elementary Schools Press Association
- National Examination in Speech Pathology and Audiology
- NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research) Efficient Spectral Processing Algorithm (air turbulence)
- New England Scholastic Press Association (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- New England Seafood Producers Association
- National Engineering Services Pakistan Pvt Limited
- National Environmentally Sound Production Agriculture Laboratory (University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences)
- North East Strategic Planning Committee (UK)
- New Earnings Survey Panel Dataset (labor statistics; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the major provisions include: * calling for the creation of a nursing work force data clearinghouse * supporting and creating incentives for nurses in Iowa, including medical training matching grants programs, provider recruitment, and retention initiatives * directing the Iowa College Student Aid Commission to establish a nurse educator incentive payment program, nursing faculty fellowship program, nurse educator scholarship program, and nurse educator scholarship-in-exchange-for-service program Iowa officials said the initiative will give the state better access to federal and private funds as well as encourage future legislative sessions to pump money into nurse recruiting and retention programs.
Applications for both the NLN Nurse Educator Scholarship Program and the NLN Nursing Faculty Fellowship Program must be postmarked on or before June 1, 2002.