Bill received a Master of Social Work Degree from San Diego State University in 1971 and was a Social Worker and held various positions at the Visiting Nurse Associate of San Diego County, Centre City Hospital, Harbor View Medical Center and with the San Diego County Probate Court until his retirement.
What does NA stand for?
NA stands for Nurse Associate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NA
We have 40 other meanings of NA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Approved
- Not Assigned
- Not Authorized
- Not Available
- Novice Agility (AKC title)
- Nuclear Assault (band)
- Nucleic Acid
- numerical analysis
- Numerical Aperture
- Nurse Assistant
- Experiment Number at CERN
- North Atlantic and Great Lakes (segment of the National Undersea Research Center)
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Department (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Network-Assisted Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference-Based Dynamic Packet Allocation, Enhanced Version
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (various organizations)
- Non-Adaptive Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
- Numerical Analysis Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Basic Prep Course included nurses, nurse associates, a pastor, a doctor, and the Project Coordinator (a social worker).
JHUSON nurse Associate Professor and MNA District 2 member Nancy Glass, PhD, MPH, RN, and colleagues are studying the best approaches to overcoming cultural barriers that can stand between women victims of IPV and the help and protection they need.
Milner, who has promoted Bili-Bottoms at nursing conventions and conferences as well as through The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners.