I have to give the nod to Hospital A by a hair, primarily because of those nice nurse assistants.
What does NA stand for?
NA stands for Nurse Assistant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NA
We have 40 other meanings of NA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Applicable
- Not Approved
- Not Assigned
- Not Authorized
- Not Available
- Novice Agility (AKC title)
- Nuclear Assault (band)
- Nucleic Acid
- numerical analysis
- Numerical Aperture
- Nurse Associate
- Experiment Number at CERN
- North Atlantic and Great Lakes (segment of the National Undersea Research Center)
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Department (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Network-Assisted Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference-Based Dynamic Packet Allocation, Enhanced Version
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (various organizations)
- Non-Adaptive Maximum Likelihood Sequence Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
She found her break at a free certified nurse assistant training program at Seabury Retirement Community in Bloomfield, Conn.