If you are interested in participating on the Nurse Aide Advisory Committee, please submit your resume with cover letter directly to the Program Director We are in need of a nursing professional (RN, LPN or CNA) in the home health area for the Nurse Aide Advisory Committee.
What does NAAC stand for?
NAAC stands for Nurse Aide Advisory Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAC
We have 109 other meanings of NAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Awareness Committee (cultural group)
- Neighborhood Assistance Act (Tax) Credit
- No Airport At Cliffe
- Nordamerika Alumni Club
- North American Agromedicine Consortium
- North American Amphibian Conference
- North American Anarchist Conference
- North American Association for the Catechumenate
- Northwest Area Arts Council (Illinois)
- Northwest Asthma & Allergy Center
- National Association for the Advancement of Canadian-Americans
- North American Anti Cussing Association (Bellingham, WA)
- National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers (South Africa)
- Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors (Nashville, TN)
- National Afro-American Corvette Club (Missouri City, TX)
- National Association of Automobile Clubs of Canada
- Northern Areas AIDS Control Consortium (Pakistan)
- Northwest Athletic Association of Community Colleges (Washington and Oregon)
- North American Association of Central Cancer Registries
- National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders
Samples in periodicals archive:
us/nursing The Board is pleased to announce the appointments to the Nurse Aide Advisory Committee (NAAC) of C.
Highlights from the meeting include: * The Board appointed Kathleen Mitchell, RN, Director of Nursing at SunBridge Bear Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Morrison to the Nurse Aide Advisory Committee (NAAC) for the position of a nurse who supervises CNAs.