While the federal government did not allow for marine areas to be selected as Inuit Owned Lands, the NLCA secures the Inuit right to hunt, trap and fish anywhere (terrestrial or marine) in the Nunavut Settlement Area without having to obtain a permit, including all protected areas.
What does NSA stand for?
NSA stands for Nunavut Settlement Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NSA
We have 433 other meanings of NSA in our Acronym Attic
- North Star Academy
- Northern Slope of Alaska
- Northern Study Area
- Norwegian Security Act
- Norwegian Shipowners’ Association
- Not Seasonally Adjusted
- Notary Signing Agent
- Nouvelle Substance Active (French: New Active Substance; Canada)
- Nuclear Science Abstracts
- Nuclear Support Agency
- National Security Agency Polygraph
- NewSchool of Architecture & Design (San Diego, CA, USA)
- North Slope of Alaska and Adjacent Arctic Ocean (climate)
- National Security Agency/Central Security Service (US government)
- Neck-Shaft Angle of the Femur
- National Scenic Area Act (Washington)
- National Ski Areas Association
- National Speakers Association Australia
- National Sports Association of America (Columbia, TN)
- National Student Assistance Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Agreement Between the Inuit of the Nunavut Settlement Area and Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada can be found at www.
In 1992, Rhonda and Noranda began jointly exploring the Epworth property, located in the Nunavut settlement area in the Northwest Territories.