Among the topics are the Mexican idea of two-year university degrees, indigenous rights and advanced capitalism in community colleges as exemplified in Nunavut Arctic College, assisting workforce education in the Republic of Georgia, implications of the community college model in Ethiopia, the evolving community college model in the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, and an overview of the Indian community college movement 1995-2011.
What does NAC stand for?
NAC stands for Nunavut Arctic College (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAC
We have 519 other meanings of NAC in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian Afghanistan Committee
- Norwich Arts Centre (UK)
- Nostalgic Auto Club (France)
- Not A Chain
- Not A Citizen
- Notification Appliance Circuit
- Notified Area Council (urban political unit; India)
- Nouveaux Animaux de Compagnie (Lyon, France)
- Novice Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Null Attachment Concentrator
- Nursing Assistant Certified
- Nußdorfer Athletik Club
- Nuveen CA Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund (stock symbol)
- National Agency Check and Inquiry
- National Advisory Committee on Acute Exposure Guideline Levels (chemical substances)
- National Academy of Sciences/National Research Council
- National Academy of Chiropractic Assistants
- National Action Committee on AIDS (Nigeria)
- National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics
- National Advisory Council on Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also been the Minister responsible for Nunavut Arctic College, Minister responsible for Homelessness and Minister responsible for Workers' Safety and Compensation Commission.
The Legislative Librarian's leadership paved the way for Nunavut Arctic College, GN Department of Justice and Nunavut Public Library Services to become partners after the VTLS system was selected.
Arviat MLA David Alagalak introduced a motion empowering the Legislative Assembly's Standing Committee on Health and Education to hold public hearings and consultations on the long-term role of Nunavut Arctic College.
Brown, a former Nunavut Arctic College administrator and member of Rankin Inlet's hamlet council, was designated as Nunavut's Deputy Premier and Minister of Health and Social Services.
Joel Maniapik who resides in Iqaluit working for Nunavut Arctic College was present as were Geetee Maniapik, head weaver on the project and Anna Etuangat a tapestry weaver.