It excels at correcting chromatic aberration and curvature of the field of view, plus it offers longer working distances and higher numerical apertures.
What does NA stand for?
NA stands for Numerical Aperture
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NA
We have 40 other meanings of NA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Analyzed
- Not Applicable
- Not Approved
- Not Assigned
- Not Authorized
- Not Available
- Novice Agility (AKC title)
- Nuclear Assault (band)
- Nucleic Acid
- numerical analysis
- Nurse Assistant
- Nurse Associate
- Experiment Number at CERN
- North Atlantic and Great Lakes (segment of the National Undersea Research Center)
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Department (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Network-Assisted Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference-Based Dynamic Packet Allocation, Enhanced Version
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system boasts a 50mm working depth and high numerical aperture (N.
The NIST transfer standard, developed as part of an ongoing effort to provide lower uncertainty for OFPM calibrations, has a coupling efficiency very near unity up to a numerical aperture (NA) of 0.
DVD-Recordable Disc Dimensions To help achieve a six to seven-fold increase in storage density over CD-R, two key components of the writing hardware needed to be altered: the wavelength of the recording laser and the numerical aperture (n.