To assess actual consumption, trained field researchers were assigned to every school to record how much of the apple was wasted by counting the number of slices thrown away by each student.
What does NSLI stand for?
NSLI stands for Number of Slices
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NSLI
We have 2 other meanings of NSLI in our Acronym Attic
- Nebraska Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- National Security Language Initiative
- National Service Leadership Institute
- National Service Life Insurance
- National Site Licensing Initiative (UK)
- National Sports Law Institute (Marquette University)
- Network Security Laboratories, Inc. (Bethesda, MD)
- Non-Seniority List Instructor
- Non-Street Lamp Interference
- Nova Scotia Learning Interchange (Canada)
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System
- Nonstandard Line Item Number
- North Sri Lanka Journalists Association
- Non-Stockpile Lessons Learned
- North Scottsdale Little League (Scottsdale, AZ)
- North Snohomish Little League (Snohomish, WA)
- North Spirit Lake Lodge (Ontario, Canada)
- North Stonington Little League (Connecticut)
- Northside Suburban Little League (San Antonio, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They all operate the machine using a colour LCD touchscreen: all the parameters can be set here in the menu, for example the number of slices and portions, the slice thickness and target weight.
How to avoid death by choosing the right exit from a series of doors, and how do you create the maximum number of slices of pizza by using only three cuts?
Though the duo paid a slightly higher price for the extra meat, they claim the number of slices didn't add up.
Increased likelihood of obtaining a panoramic view of the lesion in a single or small number of slices, facilitating exact localization of the DCIS and measurement of the greatest diameter of the lesion.
Cut an even number of slices from each wedge as finely as you can and add to the bowl.