More than PS850,000 has been secured by the council for improvements to its permanent residential site at South Bank, including an increase in the number of pitches from 13 to 18 and refurbishment work.
What does NP stand for?
NP stands for Number of Pitches (baseball)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NP
We have 60 other meanings of NP in our Acronym Attic
- Not Provided
- Notary Public
- Notes Payable
- Noteworthy Practice
- Notice Period
- Noun Phrase
- Now Playing
- Nuclear Power
- Nucleoside Phosphorylase
- Null Pointer
- Number Pooling
- Number Portability (Mobile Services)
- Numbering Plan
- Nurse Practitioner
- Nutrification Potential (semiconductors)
- Occupation Newspaper (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Noise Pollution and Abatement Act of 1970
- Nantucket Planning and Economic Development Commission (Massachusetts)
- Naval Petroleum and Oil Shale Reserves office
- Navy Pride & Professionalism
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FAW has invested significantly in a number of pitches, we've helped Llanelli, Airbus have invested heavily in improving their surface as well, and we are seeing improvements in playing standards, but on the whole work still needs to be done on playing standards.
The project on 530 acres of redundant farm land will take the total number of pitches to 350.
There are also a number of pitches for seasonal tourers.