The program includes the development of new formulations of a number of active ingredients, including three actives with total market sales for 2011, each exceeding $400m globally.
What does NAI stand for?
NAI stands for Number of Active Ingredients (pharmaceutical industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAI
We have 154 other meanings of NAI in our Acronym Attic
- No Artificial Ingredients (book)
- Non-Accidental Injury (healthcare)
- Nordic Africa Institute
- North American Indian (language)
- North American Initiative
- North American Inks
- Northwest Avalanche Institute
- Norwegian Air International (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Notifiable Avian Influenza (surveillance system)
- Nuclear Accident or Incident
- Numerof and Associates, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
- Nürnberger Altersinventar
- Sodium Iodide
- Sodium Iodide doped with Thalium
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance
- National Alliance for Information Assurance
- National Animal Interest Alliance (animal welfare organization)
- National Association of Independent Artists
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Metro Manila, Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A number of active ingredients have been identified in licorice, including compounds with anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-cough effects.
HOW TO ENTER TO win simply tell us the answer to this question: ALWAYS READ THE LABEL *Contains three times the number of active ingredients (one is paracetamol) Q HOW many of the Wise Men were there?