w]) as well as the entire molecular weight distribution, were calculated by using the Instantaneous Property Method (IPM) [23-26]: Number Average Molecular Weight ([bar.
What does NAMW stand for?
NAMW stands for Number Average Molecular Weight
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAMW
We have 1 other meaning of NAMW in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Aeronautical Maintenance Unit (CAA)
- Newton Area Macintosh Users Group (Newton, IA)
- North American Model United Nations (conference; Toronto; journal)
- Normenarbeitsgemeinschaft für Mess- Und Regeltechnik in der Chemischen Industrie
- National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (US DOJ)
- Nandina Mosaic Virus
- National Association of Mortgage Victims (UK)
- North American Motor Vehicle Emissions Control Conference
- Nail as My Witness (youth ministry; Pennsylvania)
- National Air Mail Week
- National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (Milwaukee, WI)
- National Association of Melkite Youth (humanitarian religious group; Roslindale, MA)
- Nadi, Fiji - International (Airport Code)
- Nantucket AIDS Network (Nantucket, MA)
- National Academy of Needlearts
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- National Action Network
- National Area Network
- National Association of Nannies
- National Association of Neighborhoods
Samples in periodicals archive:
Number average molecular weight (Mn) decreased immediately after the stents were placed in contact with the media; from 0 to 7 days of degradation Mn decreased from 67,416 g [mol.
based on the weight of the polyol component, of a double metal cyanide (DMC)-catalyzed polyether polyol having a number average molecular weight of greater than about 1,000 Daltons (Da), about 80 wt.
[infinity]], is strength at infinite molecular weight; B is a material constant; and Mn is number average molecular weight.
b) [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII]: number average molecular weight of PS free.
The number average molecular weight of the acrylic polymer having a cross-linkable functional group is set at a value within the range of 300,000 to 1,500,000.
This was based on determining the change required in the number average molecular weight between crosslinks ([M.
g]) of the fully cured BA: PU alloys using polyol with number average molecular weight of 1000 g/mol were 170[degrees]C in 90:10 BA: PU, 205[degrees]C in 80:20 BA: PU, and 240[degrees]C in 70:30 BA: PU The [T.