This will fill all of the empty cells in the original data set with a null value.
What does NVL stand for?
NVL stands for Null Value
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NVL
We have 28 other meanings of NVL in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Klinisch Chemie
- Nederlandse Vereniging Kritisch Prikken (Dutch: Dutch Association for Conscientious Vaccination; The Netherlands)
- National Veterinary Laboratory
- Nationale Versorgungs Leitlinien (German: National Supply Guidelines)
- Navy Virtual Library
- New Venture Lab
- Night Vision Laboratory (Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate, NVESD; US Army)
- No Visible Lesion (pathology)
- Not Very Likely
- Nuclear VCP (Valosin-Containing Protein)-Like Protein (genomics)
- Napa Valley Language Academy (Napa, CA)
- National Vehicle Leasing Association
- National Viewers' and Listeners' Association (UK)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Longfunctie Assistenten (Dutch respiratory function technologists)
- Nevada Language Association
- New Visions in Leadership Academy (Houston A+ Challenge)
- Northern Virginia Leadership Awards
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accreditation Program (US NIST)
- National Voluntary Laboratory Accredited Program
- Nucleus Ventro-Lateralis Anterior Solitarii
Samples in periodicals archive:
14: * Filter on and suppress null values in reports * Suppress zero values on a column by column basis * Automatically compress data files * Drill down from within reports * Pivot reports with columns only * Exclude (negative) filter hides selected values * Better interface Improved time dimensions * Switch reports from Pivot to Table view with a click * Use and personalize windows environment variables to find data and files.
Therefore, on client side (through a user interface--see figure 3), if a TextBox object or a cell of a DataGridView object (both bound to the BIRTH DAY column of table) are left empty, this means that a NULL value will be inserted in this table cell.
association between preterm birth and first-month exposure to ozone) or a null value to become a significant protective effect (preterm birth and last-month ozone exposure).
The null value function (NVL), which returns either the input value or an alternate value in the case where the input has a null value, may be used when a null value is unacceptable.
The expected null value was obtained by a Monte Carlo simulation in which the computer generated 1,000 bogus experiments of 48 sessions each, utilizing the same software used in the actual experiment and sampling from a population of key game designations (1-4) consisting of the 139 real targets.
[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] If there is a null value in a column heading field, the query will give you an error message when you run it.