The null subject parameter in modern Arabic dialects.
What does NSP stand for?
NSP stands for Null Subject Parameter (linguistics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSP
We have 313 other meanings of NSP in our Acronym Attic
- Northern State Parkway (New York)
- Northern States Power Company
- Northumberland Strategic Partnership (UK)
- Northumbrian Small Pipe (music)
- Not Separately Priced
- Notch Signaling Pathway
- Nova Scotia Power
- Novell Script Page(s)
- Nuclear Strike Plan
- Nuclear Surety Procedure
- Stichting Nederlandse Sport Pers Service
- Neural-Specific Protein 4
- Non-Structural Protein 4 (viral protein toxin)
- National Scholastic Press Association
- National School of Public Accountancy
- National Signatures Program Application (formerly NTSDS)
- National Ski Patrol Association
- National Society of Pershing Angels (Richmond, VA)
- National Society of Public Accountants
- National Spa and Pool Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morphological uniformity and the setting of the null subject parameter.
The null subject parameter in language acquisition.