What does NEMAD stand for?
NEMAD stands for Nuevo Esclerosis Múltiple Acortando Distancias (Spanish Multiple Sclerosis group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northeast Micro Association (remote control cars)
- Northern Eagle Military Alliance (Rifts: Chaos Earth RPG)
- Norwegian Elkhound Minutemen Association
- Notice of Electronic Monitoring Act
- Nottingham East Midlands Airport (UK)
- Northeast Minneapolis Arts Association
- National Emergency Management Advisory Committee (Saint Lucia)
- National Environmental Modeling and Analysis Center (University of North Carolina)
- Net Effective Market Activity Components
- Northeast Michigan Arts Council
- Navy Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System
- National Egg Marketing Association Ltd (UK)
- National Environment Management Action Plan (Bangladesh; The World Bank)
- North East Maryland Amateur Radio Club
- National Environmental and Meteorological Association, Inc.
- New England Medieval Arts Society (historical re-enactments)
- NGA (National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency) Emergency Management and Accountability System (US DoD)
- Northeast Media of Atmospheric Science (Boston, MA)
- New England Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges
- Neuer Markt Aktien Index