Gildo Angulo was presented by the Nueva Fuerza Republicana (NFR).
What does NFR stand for?
NFR stands for Nueva Fuerza Republicana (Bolivia, New Republican Force)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFR
We have 56 other meanings of NFR in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Freegold Resources (Canada)
- Not Flag Related (meaning off-topic in Flags of the World mailing list and website)
- Not for Release
- Not for Reproduction
- Not for Resale
- Not for Resuscitation (see DNR)
- Note for the Record (various organizations)
- Notice of Final Rulemaking
- Notice of Findings and Recommendations
- Nucleosome Free Region
- Number of False Rejects (biometrics)
- Nurses for Reform (London, UK)
- Nursing Facility Requirements (Texas)
- Nomura Funds Research and Technologies (Japan)
- Nomura Funds Research and Technologies America (New York, NY)
- National Federation of Regional Associations
- National Fibromyalgia Research Association
- National Forest Recreation Association
- National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association
- Netherlands Foundation for Research in Astronomy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mesa's decision brought into question whether his party, the Nueva Fuerza Republicana (NFR), would split from the governing coalition.
The president also included in his accusations of a coup plot opposition leader and former presidential candidate Manfred Reyes Villa of the right-wing Nueva Fuerza Republicana (NFR).