Phase Transitions in Finite Nuclei and The Integer Nucleon Number Problem.
What does A stand for?
A stands for Nucleon Number (physics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Massachusetts (designates original spot of circulation of a bill)
- First in Series (chemistry)
- First Substrate
- GMT + 1 hour
- Helmholtz Energy
- Highest Level of Division I College Athletics (United States)
- Individual (IRB)
- Lowest Full-Season Level (minor league baseball)
- Mass Number (physics)
- Newfoundland/Labrador (Canada Post designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This also would help them determine the nuclear properties, such as nucleon number, that give rise to the most stable superdeformed states.