Karyotype and nucleolus organizer regions in Ostrea puelchana (Bivalvia: Ostreidae).
What does NOR stand for?
NOR stands for Nucleolus Organizer Region
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOR
We have 57 other meanings of NOR in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian (language)
- Not Operational Ready
- Not Or (electronic logic gate)
- Not Ordinarily Resident (various nations)
- Not Otherwise Rated
- Notice of Race (sailing)
- Notice of Readiness
- Notice Of Revision
- Nucleolar Organizing Region
- Number on Roll
- National Occupational Research Agenda (forum via NIOSH for occupational injury research)
- National Office Research & Analysis
- National Officer on Reproductive Health & AIDS
- National Oilheat Research Alliance
- National Online Recruitment Awards (UK)
- National Organic Registry Australia
- Netzwerk Ostwestfalen-Lippe für Regionale Agenda eV (Germany)
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, Inc.
- No Obligations, Rules, or Authority (Final Fantasy XIII video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Controlled silver staining of nucleolus organizer regions with a protective colloidal developer: a 1-step method.
Cytogenetic and cytosystematic studies on the nucleolus organizer regions of North American cyprinid fishes.