Nucleolar Organizing Regions Method Issues[71,192-194,197-199] * Variation in thickness of sections (2-5 [micro]m) used in different studies * Variation in staining techniques * Nucleolar organizing region analysis by automated image analyses versus counting under oil immersion * Variation in number of nuclei counted Recommendation.
What does NOR stand for?
NOR stands for Nucleolar Organizing Region
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOR
We have 57 other meanings of NOR in our Acronym Attic
- North of the River (Bakersfield, CA)
- Norwegian (language)
- Not Operational Ready
- Not Or (electronic logic gate)
- Not Ordinarily Resident (various nations)
- Not Otherwise Rated
- Notice of Race (sailing)
- Notice of Readiness
- Notice Of Revision
- Nucleolus Organizer Region
- Number on Roll
- National Occupational Research Agenda (forum via NIOSH for occupational injury research)
- National Office Research & Analysis
- National Officer on Reproductive Health & AIDS
- National Oilheat Research Alliance
- National Online Recruitment Awards (UK)
- National Organic Registry Australia
- Netzwerk Ostwestfalen-Lippe für Regionale Agenda eV (Germany)
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association, International, Inc.