00 Hardcover RC113 Molecular diagnostics is based on the direct detection of specific genetic material in a specimen through nucleic acid amplification techniques, and has largely replaced antigen testing to become the leading technology for screening or diagnosing patients for many diseases.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for Nucleic Acid Amplification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- North American Aerospace
- North American Airlines
- North American Aviation
- North Atlantic Assembly (NATO)
- Northwestern Alumni Association (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- Not Always Afloat
- Not Another Acronym
- Not At All
- Notable Achievement Award
- Nuclear Accidents Agreement
- Number Available Agents (Sprint)
- Nursing Alumni Association (various universities)
- Nagano Advertising Agencies Association (Japan)
- NASA Academy Alumni Association
- National Aboriginal Achievement Awards
- National Academic Advising Association
- National Agricultural Aviation Association
- National Aircraft Appraisers Association
- National Alarm Association of America
- National Alliance for Abuse Awareness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adding nucleic acid amplification testing to standard HIV antibody testing improves detection of acute HIV infection, according to Christopher D.
QIAGEN has developed a comprehensive portfolio of more than 320 proprietary, consumable products for nucleic acid and protein separation, purification and handling, nucleic acid amplification, as well as automated instrumentation, synthetic nucleic acid products and related services.
In the 19 years since the first descriptions of the PCR (1), nucleic acid amplification methods have made the transition from research to clinical laboratories.
PCR is the leading nucleic acid amplification technology (NAT) in the world.