Also provided are purified antigenic polypeptide fragments encoded by the novel nucleic acid sequences set forth herein that encode for SnSAG2, SnSAG3, and SnSAG 4.
What does NA stand for?
NA stands for Nucleic Acid
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NA
We have 40 other meanings of NA in our Acronym Attic
- Not Acceptable
- Not Alarmed
- Not Analyzed
- Not Applicable
- Not Approved
- Not Assigned
- Not Authorized
- Not Available
- Novice Agility (AKC title)
- Nuclear Assault (band)
- numerical analysis
- Numerical Aperture
- Nurse Assistant
- Nurse Associate
- Experiment Number at CERN
- North Atlantic and Great Lakes (segment of the National Undersea Research Center)
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Department (University of Michigan; Ann Arbor, MI)
- Network-Assisted Dynamic Packet Assignment
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference
- Network-Assisted Least-Interference Dynamic Packet Assignment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Santa Clara, CA 5/7/08 -- Agilent Technologies has acquired the assets of Dowpharma's Nucleic Acid Medicine business.
The industrial experience held by Genset Oligos will make Proligo a fully integrated supplier of nucleic acid specialties (genomics and genetic medicine).
announced it will acquire Operon Technologies, the leading US synthetic nucleic acid producer for $110 million.
Schimmel's nucleic acid pair might act as such an obvious starting point.