Detection The Federal Aviation Administration uses a nuclear quadrupole resonance technology developed by the Naval Research Laboratory to detect bulk explosives.
What does NQR stand for?
NQR stands for Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NQR
We have 10 other meanings of NQR in our Acronym Attic
- Notes Quotes Provocations and Other Fair Use
- Nanoscale and Quantum Phenomena Institute (Ohio University; Athens, OH)
- North Queensland Property Management (Australia)
- National Quality and Performance System (Australia)
- Nursing Quality and Patient Safety (Akron General Medical Center; Akron, OH)
- Nationaler Qualifikationsrahmen (German)
- Nations Quake Rank (game player rating)
- Network Quality Review
- Non-Quantal Release
- Not Quite Right
- Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance-Detection of Land Mines and Explosives (conference)
- National Quadraphonic Radio Committee
- National Quality Research Center (University of Michigan)
- Nanjing Qinhuai River Environmental Improvement Project
- beta-napthoquinone-4-sodium sulfonate
- National Qualification System (education and professional training; various locations)
- Network Queuing System
- Non-Quasi Static
- Non-Quaternary Suppression
- Nutritional Quality Score
Samples in periodicals archive:
The fluxional behavior of 2,6-dimethylphenyl(pentachlorocyclopentadienyl)mercury (II) has been examined in solution by variable temperature NMR spectroscopy and by Nuclear Quadrupole resonance (NQR) spectroscopy in the solid state.