Agfa HealthCare announces that it will launch the latest version of its IMPAX for Nuclear Medicine solution at the 2012 Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) in Milan, Italy.
What does NM stand for?
NM stands for Nuclear Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NM
We have 45 other meanings of NM in our Acronym Attic
- Northern Michigan
- Northwestern Memorial (Chicago, IL)
- Not Marked
- Not Meaningful
- Not Measured
- Not Much
- Nothing Much
- Notorious Monster (Final Fantasy XI gaming)
- Noyce and Moore (NM Electronics; pre-Intel Company named for founders Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore)
- Nuclear Materials
- Nudist Meeting
- Nuestro Mundo (Spanish: Our World; various locations)
- Numerical Method(s)
- Nunca Mais (Galician: Not Again, political group)
- New Mexico Coalition for Healthcare Information Leadership Initiatives (also seen as NMCHILI; est. 2000)
- New Mexico Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement
- Nonmuscle Isoforms of Both Myosin Heavy Chain
- Bureau of Medicine and Surgery Publications (US Navy)
- Network Management & Support
- National Moving and Storage Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran announced on Saturday that it will host the 10th Asia-Pacific Nuclear Medicine Conference in 2012 due to its high potentials in nuclear medicine.