Speaking at the NOF Conference at Gateshead's Hilton Hotel earlier this month, Keith Parker, chief executive of industry body the Nuclear Industry Association, said the supply chain opportunities in the sector are enticing for North East companies.
What does NIA stand for?
NIA stands for Nuclear Industry Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIA
We have 184 other meanings of NIA in our Acronym Attic
- Nigerian Institute of Architects (est. 1960)
- Niigata International Association (Japan)
- No Information Available
- Non-Impact Aerobics (exercise)
- Non-Inflammatory Acne (dermatology)
- Non-Instructed Advocacy
- Noobs in Action (gaming)
- Northern and Isolation Allowance (Canadian physician incentive)
- Not in Attendance (school)
- Notice of Intended Action (various locations)
- Number Of Imposter Attempts (biometrics)
- Nursing Informatics Australia (Health Informatics Society of Australia)
- National Institute on Aging and Reagan Institute
- National Indian Athletic Association
- National Industrial Advertisers Association
- National Institute of Accountants, Australia
- National Institute of Animal Agriculture
- Nevada Interscholastic Athletics Association
- Northern Independent Athletic Association (Columbus, OH)
- Northern Ireland Association of Aeromodellers
Samples in periodicals archive:
How many local jobs would Wylfa really create if the Nuclear Industry Association is asking the UK Government to waive labour rules to allow more overseas workers on the project?
The Nuclear Industry Association added: "Safety is an absolute priority.
NOF has struck a number of partnership deals with sister organisations in related sectors, including Northern Defence Industries and, most recently Nuclear Industry Association (NIA) to widen its appeal.
Almost half of Britain's nuclear power stations are currently shut down for repairs or maintenance, the Nuclear Industry Association confirmed yesterday.