Summary: Libya is taking "practical measures" to advance its plans to use nuclear energy for power generation and desalination, the country's Nuclear Energy Institute has announced.
What does NEI stand for?
NEI stands for Nuclear Energy Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEI
We have 117 other meanings of NEI in our Acronym Attic
- Nippon Electric Instrument, Inc. (Japan)
- Noise Equivalent Irradiance
- Non Explosive Initiator
- Nonprofit Education Initiative
- North Eastern India
- Northwest Earth Institute (Portland, OR)
- Not Elsewhere Included
- Not Enough Information
- Not Enough Items (gaming)
- Nova Economia Institucional (Portuguese: New Institutional Economics; Brazil)
- Nuclear Energy International
- Nucleo de Estudantes de Informatica
- Núcleo de Estudantes de Informática (Portuguese: Informatics Students Association)
- Nuevos Estados Independientes (Spanish: Newly Independent States)
- Núcleo de Estágio de Informática da Escola Secundária Soares Basto (Portuguese: Soares Basto Center Stage School of Computing; Portugal)
- Nachhaltige Entwicklung in Afrika eV (German: Sustainable Development in Africa)
- National Environmental Investment Agency of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- National Executive Institute Associates (est. 1980)
- New England Institute of Art (Brookline, MA)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nuclear Energy Institute defends the location of the federal dump.
In collaboration with the Missouri University Research Reactor and three industrial partners, researchers from the Nuclear Energy Institute and NIST have been performing extensive calibrations of a bone-seeking radiopharmaceutical formulation of [Ho.
According to Steve Unglesbee of the Nuclear Energy Institute, the dense metal blocks radioactivity.