Niasa president, Dr Rob Adam, also the CEO at the state-owned Nuclear Energy Corporation of South Africa, said there was a real opportunity to leverage off the Eskom programme in such a way as to re-establish a substantial nuclear industry, from mining to the export of nuclear technology.
What does NECSA stand for?
NECSA stands for Nuclear Energy Corporation of South Africa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NECSA
We have 4 other meanings of NECSA in our Acronym Attic
- Dead (Prefix)
- National Electronic Conveyancing System (Australia)
- Nationwide Educational Computer Service
- Navy Embedded Computer System
- New England Centenarian Study
- New England Cheesemaking Supply (Ashfield, MA)
- New England Communications Systems (Motorola dealer; Chicopee, MA)
- North of England Commissioning Support (UK)
- New England Convenience Store Association
- Nuclear Energy Council of South Africa (est. 1999)
- NOAA Environmental Compliance and Safety Assessment System
- Nationwide Express Courier Services Berhad (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- National Energy Center for Sustainable Communities
- New England Competitive Sailing Center (Stamford, CT)
- Northeast Customer Service Committee (est. 1979)
- Newburgh Enlarged City School District (New York)
- North East Centre for Scientific Enterprise (UK)
- Naval Electronics Systems Systems Engineering Center
- Novalux Extended Cavity Surface Emitting Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nuclear Energy Corporation of South Africa (Necsa) says it expects electricity generated from nuclear energy to increase by 25,000MW by 2030, an installation programme that could cost as much as R100bn ($14.