Industry organisations already confirmed as sending senior representatives to contribute to the nuclear debate include: Tokyo Electric Power Co, International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation, Westinghouse Electric Co, Korea Electric Power Corporation, Electricite de France S.
What does NEA stand for?
NEA stands for Nuclear Energy Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEA
We have 158 other meanings of NEA in our Acronym Attic
- Nihon Eyelash Extension Association (Japan)
- Nitrogen Enriched Air
- Noise Equivalent Absorbance
- Noise Equivalent Angle
- Non-Earning Assets (finance)
- Non-Explosive Actuator
- Noreste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Noth East Region)
- North East Area (various locations)
- North East Asia
- Not Enough Acronyms
- Number of Enrollee Attempts (biometrics)
- National Education Association Higher Education
- Nurse Executive Advanced-Board Certified
- National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder (Rye, NY)
- National Education Association - Health Information Network
- National Education Association-Representative Assembly
- National Education Assistance Administration
- National Environment Appellate Authority (India)
- National Epilepsy Association of Australia (est. 1983)
- National Evaluation and Accreditation Agency (Bulgaria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The false news of an explosion at Fordow is Western propaganda ahead of nuclear negotiations to influence their process and outcome," IRNA quoted deputy Iranian nuclear energy agency chief Saeed Shamseddin Bar Broudi as saying.
But in the long run, high capital cost coal and nuclear will also suffer because lower average peak power prices will make it more difficult for them to raise finance to build new plants, according to a new study by the OECD's Nuclear Energy Agency.
Amman, Safar 3, 1433, Dec 28, 2011, SPA -- Chairman of the Jordan Atomic Energy Agency (JAEA) Khaled Touqan on Wednesday discussed with a delegation from the National Nuclear Energy Agency of Indonesia (BATAN) cooperation between Jordan and Indonesia in the nuclear energy field.
Salehi, a former head of Tehran's nuclear energy agency who took over as foreign minister in February, had been barred from EU soil until May, when the European Union suspended a travel ban against him.
In Paris on Wednesday, the OECD's Nuclear Energy Agency is scheduled to hold a forum of nuclear safety experts from various countries to discuss the ongoing crisis at the Fukushima plant, which has been crippled since the March 11 earthquake and tsunami.
The demand for greater safety surveillance in nuclear industries was made by representatives from the Group of Eight (G8) industrialized nations and members of the Nuclear Energy Agency at a meeting in Paris.
lt;strong>International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale</strong> INES is the rating, which International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and Nuclear Energy Agency, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD/NEA) established and proposed to the Member States in March 1992, in order to indicate the impact on safety by the individual event in a nuclear facility and so on.