Steven Starr, an international consultant and educator for nuclear disarmament, an associate member of the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation, and a senior scientist for Physicians for Social Responsibility, spoke on the final night of the Juneteenth activities.
What does NAPF stand for?
NAPF stands for Nuclear Age Peace Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAPF
We have 2 other meanings of NAPF in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Professional Enrollment Specialists, Inc.
- National Association of Photo Equipment Technicians
- National Association of Photographic Equipment Technicians (Australia)
- National Association of Professional and Executive Women
- National Alliance Party of Fiji (political party)
- National Association of Pension Funds
- National Association of Pilgrim Fellowship
- National Association of Pipe Fabricators
- Non Aqueous Phase Fluid (contaminants)
- North American Powerlifting Federation
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
- National Automobile Pollution and Fuel Authority (regulatory body; India)
- National Physical Fitness Award
- National Alliance of Postal and Federal Employees (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Police Fleet Managers (UK)
- North American Patriots Free Network (website)
- National Association of Professional Forestry Schools and Colleges
- National Association of Publicly Funded Truck Driving Schools
- Nomenclature for Air Pollution of FUEls
- North American Power Group (Denver, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the quest to dispose of nuclear waste, the government and private companies have disregarded and broken treaties, blurred the definition of Native American sovereignty, and directly engaged in a form of economic racism akin to bribery," says Bayley Lopez of the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation.
David Krieger, founder and president of the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation, was the keynote speaker for the San Francisco summit.
It has given to more than 90 charities including the American Red Cross and the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation.
David Krueger and Carah Ong, Santa Barbara, CA, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation, May 2001, 114 pp.
Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons, Nuclear Age Peace Foundation, and the Lawyers Committee on Nuclear Policy have endorsed the June actions.