The Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children is a 40-item scale which measures the degree to which people believe that reinforcement is a result of their own behavior (internal locus of control) or a result of fate or chance (external locus of control).
What does N-SLOCSC stand for?
N-SLOCSC stands for Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children (behavior)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Special Projects Officer, NACO staff
- Normal Precision Approach Radar
- Navy Portable Flight Planning Software
- Navy Portable Flight Planning System
- Navy Remote Ocean Sensing Satellite
- Nassi-Shneidermann (diagram)
- Special Assignment, NACO staff
- National Surgical Adjuvant Study Group (Japan)
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- Nano-Satellite Orbital Launch Vehicle (Space Transport Corporation)
- Newborn Single Plane probe
- Nonpoint-Source Pollution and Erosion Comparison Tool (US NOAA)
- North-South Skirmish Association, Inc.
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Nasal-to-Temporal stimulation (ophthalmology)
- Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network
- New Tactical Forecast System (US DoD)
- Negative Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Navy - Tactical Input Segment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PASS tasks were administered individually (with the exception of one, which was group administered), followed by group administrations of the Piers-Harris Children's Self-Concept Scale, the Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children.